The Book of Deuteronomy recounts Moses “farewell” at the end of his life. He is preparing the people of Israel to move into the Promised Land under the leadership of his successor Joshua. Moses himself would not go in with them.
- No other “god” is near to His people whenever they call (v7).
- No other “god” has such righteous law (v8).
- No other “god” is a merciful covenant-keeping God (v31).
- No other “god” is a speaking God (v33).
- No other “god” powerfully delivered a chosen people for Himself (v34).
Check the other religions of the world for yourself! None have a god like the True and Living God, Jehovah.
In all man’s idolatrous and imaginitive scheming over 6000 years of history, not ONE of their “gods” is worthy to compare with the glory and beauty of their real Creator.