First Assembly of God will be hosting a Love and Respect Video Conference with Dr. Emerson and Sarah Eggerichs.
Whether married, divorced, separated, dating or single you don’t want to miss this important event!
The powerful truth about Love and Respect is that the conflicts couples experience are not the root problem. Successful couples know that harmony and happiness in marriage are not primarily achieved by solving daily problems.
Love and Respect is divided into three main sections:
- The Crazy Cycle, which explains the simple reason why two good-willed people negatively react to each other;
- The Energizing Cycle, which explains how two people can positively motivate one another by doing one simple thing; and,
- The Rewarded Cycle, which unveils the rewards of a godly marriage and explains what a person can do if personal expectations are unmet by a spouse.
There will be five video sessions at the conference:
- Session 1 – The Crazy Cycle
- Session 2 – The Energizing Cycle – Part 1: How to Spell LOVE to a Woman
- Session 3 – The Energizing Cycle – Part 2: How to Spell RESPECT to a Man
- Session 4 – Practical Applications – Sarah Eggerichs
- Session 5 – The Rewarded Cycle
The cost to attend the conference:
- $15.00 per person “Early Bird” discount through May 16
- $20.00 per person after May 16
To register for the event, click here.
Remember, you will benefit from attending this event and applying what will be taught whether you are married, divorced, separated, dating or single. So please consider registering and joining us, learning how apply the principles of Love & Respect.
About Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
Dr. Emerson Eggerichs is an internationally known expert on male-female relationships. Also a dynamic speaker, he was recently invited to speak to the NFL owners and coaches, the PGA players and spouses at The Player’s Championship, and the New York Giants at their new stadium in NJ. But most honoring to him was being invited by the military brass to speak to the troops in Iraq this year.
Dr. Eggerichs is also the author of several books, including the national bestseller Love and Respect, which has sold over a million copies. Based on over three decades of scientific and biblical research, Dr. Eggerichs developed the Love and Respect Conference which he and his wife Sarah present to live audiences around the country. This dynamic and life-changing conference is resulting in the healing and restoration of countless relationships.
Emerson has graduate degrees from Wheaton College and Dubuque Seminary and a PhD in Child and Family Ecology from Michigan State University. Prior to launching the Love and Respect Conferences, he was the senior pastor of Trinity Church in Lansing, MI for nearly 20 years. Married in 1973, Emerson and Sarah live in Grand Rapids, MI and have three adult children. He is the Founder and President of Love and Respect Ministries.
Questions? Contact Kurt Michaelson at our church office.